Post what you're watching

deepak

Caught up on Arrow and Tomorrow People.  Arrow I will continue to watch, the writing does a lot of things right.  Yeah, it does a lot of things wrong, too, but the things it does right, I really like a lot.  For example, he has to keep secrets.  A lot of time this is conveyed by showing his complete non-reaction to something.  I love that. 

Also, Felicity.  They give her some of the best lines.  I love when she says something totally Freudian like, "I love having you inside me.  And by you, I mean your voice, and by inside me, I mean inside my ear."

Tomorrow People has the potential to be typical teenage angsty bullshit, it's still on probation.

Started Continuum season 2.  All the season 2 episode titles have the word, "second" in them, in the same way that all the season 1 episodes have the word, "time" in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. It's certainly a different structure and as the intertwining stories more intertwine its fun to explore, but in the end not really up to seasons 1-3. That said what did they used to say about the Simpsons - "the worst episode was still better than anything else that night"?

I started watching Season 4 (the Netflix season) of Arrested Development and was sorely dissapointed after the greatness of Seasons 1-3. Does it get any better after episode 1? That episode was quite difficult to watch.

I actually quite liked the season as a whole, but season 4 does seem meaner than seasons 1-3.  And I think the show as a whole is pretty mean.  I think I just got used to it.

I'll try out episode 2 but if Michael continues to be as pathetic as he was in episode 1, I may not be able to continue.
As characters get their own episodes Michael isn't always present if that helps. That said he's no longer above the craziness of the rest of the family. Part of Dusty's above comment. Edited by blessingx