Post what you're watching

deepak

^ Thanks for posting. I don't want to mention names to spoil, but we all got a kick out of seeing the two get to the finale. Gave it a try over dinner, then watched and watched. 

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 9:57 PM, mikeymad said:

Just wrapping up day 15 of the Winter Basho from Japan... 

I only watched the highlights of the last 14 days (7 hours) and then the live stream... 🤓

Came across this over the weekend. Sumo wrestlers in 1885. Slight dietary change. 
IMG_4863.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All the Sumo stuff is giving me flashbacks to our time in Jakarta.  The TV was limited...this was 97-98.  So the wife loves sports and really got into watching Japanese Sumo which was on frequently.  She even had her favorite...short but powerful and a champ.

Aging myself yet once again...LOL.

HS

• Like 1

On 2/16/2015 at 11:26 PM, luvdunhill said:

Person of Interest

Just started watching this a couple of weeks ago or so. I think I had caught episodes of this when it first came out, but for some reason hadn't stuck with it. I'm up to Season 4 now, and it has kept my interest, even if certain episodes have an implausible feel to them. Enjoying it.

15 hours ago, Voltron said:

That game was hard for Niners fans. 

Yeah, agreed. I've always been a Mahomes/KC fan but really enjoyed watching the Niners this year (and had liked them a lot back in the day with Montana / Bill Walsh). Since this was a no-lose for me SB, and given Purdy and Kittle both have Iowa connections (Kittle actually lived in my home town for a year or so), I was rooting for the Niners to win. Not sure if they would have won in reg had they not missed that extra point, but I thought that might cost them. Maybe they made a mistake not signing Robbie Gould?

Edited by Pars

On 11/21/2023 at 11:29 PM, eggil said:

For all Mankind. I’m hooked with this series on Apple plus

Just started watching this and binged s1 this weekend. Pretty good, love Joel Kinnaman ever since The Killing...

• Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 6:42 PM, HiWire said:

Max Headroom: 20 Minutes into the Future

Nice find!  This is the original telefilm that was Max's debut to the world.  The show that followed stretched this plot out a bit, without diluting quality.  For a long time, my favourite show EVAR evar evar evar

Now, it's still one of my favourite shows ever.  But there's so many of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Man Lives in an Abandoned Japanese School - The Final Days

"I'm a Barbie girl" again, but in the style of 6 classical composers 🎹 🎤  Josep Castanyer Alonso

How to Stop Tinnitus in 30 Seconds

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 2