Post what you're watching

deepak

Netflix streaming.

Shelly, you should be careful, though, alcohol going through your sinus passages can be painful.

I still remember Louis C.K.'s "Baby's first shart" bit...

Me:  Lost Girl -- this is fantastic.  There's some flinch-worthy writing, and there's some really wedged-in (and dutifully acted) exposition, but everything else is so good.  And some of the best one-liners since Buffy.  "Don't get dead."  "And just like that, you're right back to being an asshole."  "I hate you long time."  And the sidekick just makes the show.  It's the classic dynamic -- tall dark and gloomy offset by small, quirky and perky offsetting TD&G's talldarkandgloominess, except I don't think I'd watch it without her.

And shome very sheckshy, downright bunkworthy...

• Like 1

Canistream.it is innacurate this time. It doesn't list Netflix as a way to stream the IT Crowd.

Al, I've been watching it on Netflix. If you haven't ever seen it, I would highly recommend that you watch it for your own well being. The first couple of episodes may be a little slow though.

Doesn't hulu have commercials? If so, why would you watch it on hulu over Netflix? I am assuming that everyone on the face of the earth that has access to the internet has Netflix of course.