Post what you're watching

deepak

I rolled my eyes through every second of it.  But I did watch every second of it.

Exactly.  Sometimes I enjoy nee crave that kind of writing.

Although...

...when they're being marched with the soldiers in episode...12?, and the Marauder asks, "where are you?" "On our way to dinner, apparently" sounded like they were making fun of the soldiers' uniforms.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Finished Dark Matter

Are you kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

Also caught up on iZombie, Castle (new season started a couple weeks ago), and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (two episodes into the new season).

Got Gotham to catch up on.

Also:

What the fucking fuck?

I was really enjoying that last episode.  The Mexican standoff in the corridor was actually really great.  Until the end.  Well, at least it was different.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...

Argh -- too many shows:  Arrow, The Flash, iZombie, Castle, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, maybe The Muppets...and presumably Doctor Who is going to resume at some point, I didn't miss that, too, did I?  I don't even have time to catch up on my "wait 'til the DVDs come out" shows -- Game of Thrones, Continuum, Lost Girl, etc. -- and the upcoming AKA Jessica Jones.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

• 3 weeks later...

The culling:  

Muppets -- you're right, Nate, my time is just to valuable to waste watching for such little return in the funneh.

Supergirl -- sorry, but this is unwatchable.  Maybe if I was a girl.

I am interested and subscribe:

iZombie -- just superb -- they made a Veronica Mars reference in the 3rd episode of this season (Real Dead Housewife of Seattle), plus,

they brought back Peyton

Gotham -- man do I ever have mixed feelings about this.  The actor/character who plays the penguin just irks me with his over-the-top-ness, bit then they turn around and pulll something like

killing Jerome or Kristen

...man!  I love being surprised.

Doctor Who

Still watching, but not sure I can justify all of them, but don't know which to cull, neither:

The Flash, Arrow, Castle

This show is AMAZING! I hate that they're not showing S2 on Hulu day after, since it moved to FXX or whatever. I think most of the people here would love it.
**BRENT**

It really is great.  I'm fortunate enough to have a family member's Xfinity sign-in information for the FX app on the AppleTV so Season 2 is available there.

We also started watching Mr. Robot.  I really enjoyed the pilot.  One of my favorite TV writers has raved about The Americans, You're the Worst and Mr. Robot, and while I'm late to the table on the last two, he's definitely 3 for 3.

• Like 2