Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I'm tethered! Cooooollllll.....hope I don't get charged extra for this

EDIT: Surprised how fast it is. Considering how buggy my comcast modem and netgear router can be, plus how old the network card on the laptop is, tethering may be a feasible option for me.

Edited by recstar24

I'm fed up with the piece of shit phone reception that AT&T has in Manhattan. Does the 3GS improve this in any way over the first gen? My guess would be no (I think Dan said something to this effect?), but any further insights would be appreciated.

Otherwise, I need to get something from Verizon.

I just got back from the AT&T store and asked the guy about 3G coverage in Manhattan. He acknowledged that it was a bit of a problem, but that some of it was due to the fact that AT&T is trying to rapidly upgrade the area by mid-August. He seemed relatively knowledgeable, but what the hell else was he going to say? So I smashed one of the hello kitty phones into little bits and stormed out.

Google Translate

iPod, iPhone 3G ※ 1,3 GS XY stereo with a quick change to the IC recorder microphone!

電池不要、つなげるだけで使える録音アダプタが新登場! No battery, new adapter can only connect recording!

Apple社の「Works With iPhone」取得製品で世界初※2! Apple's "Works With iPhone" in the world's first product obtained ※ 2!

ロジテック株式会社(本社:東京都千代田区、代表取締役社長:葉田順治)は、ボイスメモ機能搭載のiPod、iPhoneに対応したXYマイク搭載録音アダプタ「LIC-iREC03P」を8月中旬より新発売致します。 Logitech Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President: Haruta Zyun leaves), the voice memo function iPod, iPhone-compatible microphone record adapter XY "LIC-iREC03P" to 8 will be released from mid-October.

「LIC-iREC03P」は、iPodをボイスレコーダーとして利用できる高性能XYマイク搭載の録音アダプタです。 "LIC-iREC03P" is, iPod XY performance is available as a voice-recording microphone adapter. Apple 社の公式ライセンス「Works With iPhone」取得製品では世界初の録音アダプタで、Dockコネクタを搭載したiPod、iPhone 3G、およびiPhone 3GS に対応し、Dockコネクタに接続して、ボイスメモ機能を利用するだけで録音できます。 Official license Apple's "Works With iPhone" product is obtained in the first world record adapter, Dock Connector with the iPod, iPhone 3G, and iPhone 3GS support, Dock connector and only using the voice memo function You can record.

Ok another iphone newbie question...I remember reading on HF a long time ago that the headphone jack is of a different size and that normal headphone/IEM mini plugs don't quite fit. Well that is the case with my shure se530's, then mini plug is unable to fit directly into the headphone jack of my iphone 3g (which sucked for our trip to San Daniego I must add). I believe I need an adaptor of some sort, anyone that can help out with a link would be great.