Post Your Pet

naamanf

Wow! Brutal! My two are so docile and wimpy, I can't imagine any aggression.
Actually, it wasn't aggression -- they were locked in with him, and he didn't leave them enough food for two weeks, so they resorted to...uh...the last resort, so as not to starve.

So the moral of the story is, if you're going to commit suicide, try to arrange for your corpse to be found quickly.

Actually, it wasn't aggression -- they were locked in with him, and he didn't leave them enough food for two weeks, so they resorted to...uh...the last resort, so as not to starve.

True. I guess I was combining his statement about another article about aggressive pugs and eating a woman's sleeping face off, and this one in my head.

I will say that the two pugs in that article bear a bit of a resemblance to my two... maybe our pug adoption agency is hiding the true history behind our pugs .... :o

• 3 years later...

So many cute animals!  My brother in law used to have a Vizsla.  Such beautiful dogs.

Couldn't find a picture of Raistlin or Ophelia, but here is one of Mister shortly after he got shaved a few months ago.

post-32-0-30616500-1385509066_thumb.jpg

I'll try and take a couple pictures of the other two to post later.

• Like 1

Our dog Ozzy just died in our house tonight.  He was getting pretty close to twelve, and his health had been sharply declining, so despite the sadness of the situation, we're happy that he didn't hang on to the point of needing euthanasia.  We're also happy that, anticipating this, we dug his hole a month ago, before the ground froze.  He was one awesome dog, completely irreplaceable.

Chilling out:

post-1175-0-44129300-1385955747_thumb.jp

Telling the cat to leave his budgies alone:

post-1175-0-70923200-1385955778_thumb.jp

Holding onto a stick with enough force that I can spin him around and lift him off the ground:

post-1175-0-20921900-1385955807_thumb.jp

And, taking me for a sprint around the block on my bike, back when we lived in Edmonton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q8Of0DxT34

Farewell, good buddy.