Post Your Pet

naamanf

Eeek at the rattler. I had a coral snake once in my yard. I stood there staring at it trying to remember the little rhyming thing about the ring colors to see if it really was a coral snake, and my next door neighbor yelled at me while running out with a shovel. The snake got away.

Eeek at the rattler. I had a coral snake once in my yard. I stood there staring at it trying to remember the little rhyming thing about the ring colors to see if it really was a coral snake, and my next door neighbor yelled at me while running out with a shovel. The snake got away.

Reks was your neighbor? :basement:

Thanks Shelly, I think I may need to step up my snake repellent strategy. Last year we were snake free so I thought I finally won the war. I was wrong.

I do love scaring the hell out of the neighbors when I show them my latest catch.

I was wondering, are we still planning a show and tell part for CanJam?

Edited by Augsburger

That's a shitload of rattlers to have in your yard. My brother's house is at the foot of Mt. Diablo and he has them pretty often. He got bit one night when he went to pull the weeds around a sprinkler head. Baby rattler got him good. Big swollen black hand, but luckily they dealt with it reasonably quickly (although the hospital was out of anti-venom and he had to wait for some to be transferred).

When I lived in the East Bay for a short time, I kept hearing about this Mt. Diablo. I kept wondering where it was, as people acted like it was close by. One day while driving to the City with a friend, he pointed it out and said "there's Mt. Diablo". I couldn't quit laughing. In Alaska I've driven up longer and steeper driveways.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4350/img0256u.jpg' alt='img0256u.jpg'>

While cleaning up the back yard for my visiting nephews we discovered this in the weeds. Both sections are for one snake, I tore the skin while picking it out of the weeds. There were actually two skins, this one as you can see is at least four feet long, the other is a smaller two and a half feet in length. Gonna be an interesting summer.

Arrived home after a hectic day at the office to find this in my back yard------

img0253zb.jpg

He/she appears to be at least 24 inches long and very ornery; that is why the measurement is a guestimate rather than an actual. I think we will call him either Herpie or iPodbiteyoazz.

So far the total box score is me-24 rattlesnakes

i'd be eating them things.

Buy rattle snake meat, Rattle snake meat online,

4590558088_2e7bd69d30.jpg

Our black cat who is perpetually dusty from going under furniture.

beautiful cat -- intense eyes

909 - hooray for pugs!

PugsonPillow.jpg

x2! pugs are little people with incredible personalities. those aren't those two flesh eating pugs :angel:

i still wonder if my pugs really loves me or just is waiting for me to keel over and die. :P

You hopefully only have to worry about this if you're a corpse, though I think I read another article sometime about pugs being aggressive and/or eating a woman's sleeping face off. I'll keep looking.

Two dogs in Nebraska ate owner's corpse for two weeks after suicide, cops say; pugs up for adoption

Gross but true my pug ate a used tampon? - Yahoo! Answers

You hopefully only have to worry about this if you're a corpse, though I think I read another article sometime about pugs being aggressive and/or eating a woman's sleeping face off. I'll keep looking.

Two dogs in Nebraska ate owner's corpse for two weeks after suicide, cops say; pugs up for adoption

Gross but true my pug ate a used tampon? - Yahoo! Answers

Wow! Brutal! My two are so docile and wimpy, I can't imagine any aggression. Any sign of trouble, and they're hiding under the table. Although I will say that they eat anything and everything, and I would suppose they would eat my dead corpse if they got hungry enough. Can't say I've seen them eat a used tampon, but haven't given them much of a chance. We've found dental floss comin' out the wrong side, though ...