What did you do today?

riceboy

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to tie a blimp helium balloons to the T1 to see if it goes away?

Not really. I wanted to know what element of adding weight to a regular DT (the MMX is, apart from it's boom, a regular DT) would cause issues. And interestingly it's not just the headband that's the cause of the problem on the T1, it's the pads as well. I've learned all sorts of interesting things about this phone today... so jury is well and truly out.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired as fuck today. Spent last night in the ER with my gf, she had been feeling crappy the past few days and ended up with UTI-like symptoms and severe lower back pain (kidneys). They considered kidney stones but it ended up being a UTI that had spread to her kidneys. She is taking today off and getting those antibiotics going.

I think I have about 1 hour sleep in the past 30 or so. :(

Tired as fuck today. Spent last night in the ER with my gf, she had been feeling crappy the past few days and ended up with UTI-like symptoms and severe lower back pain (kidneys). They considered kidney stones but it ended up being a UTI that had spread to her kidneys. She is taking today off and getting those antibiotics going.

I think I have about 1 hour sleep in the past 30 or so. :(

That is just not fun at all - hope the antibiotics clear things up pronto.

Tuned up my weed whacker and did some serious damage to the back 40. Then I spent a couple hours with hand snips cutting the (wooden) weeds that were too tough for the weed whacker. Finally, I battled (and mostly lost) with the vines that have taken over the two 40' storage containers on the back of my property. My arms are covered in scratches, and not for Eddie Vedder reasons, either. I can get a brush trimmer attachment for my weed whacker for about $100, and I'm now seriously considering one. There's still a lot more vines to tackle, but I'm done for now. I've got to return a raccoon trap to the local animal control officer and do some banking. Most days I enjoy being a crazy redneck who lives in the woods.

...who listens to and deejays electronic music. That's just such a weird combo.

I made a crazy $100 bet with a friend that I could not swear or use foul language for one week.
I'd have to stay off of head-fi and wait for my housemate to be out of town before I'd make that bet, otherwise I wouldn't last 24 hours. Remember the induced Tourette's.

I know for certain that I'd lose that bet in the first few hours :D

Since the bet was to start today, I lasted about nine and a half hours. If we're talking hours that I was awake, maybe four, and if we start with counting from the time I was with people, I lasted about a half hour :(

Got to the ai report in Dublin about 12:30 am EDT and arrived home about 45 minutes ago. After saying hello to the dogs, immediately uncrated the McCormack and now just listening to some tunes and drinking some real beer for the first time in two weeks.

Al, as I'm sure you understand, people were clearly the problem here, as I was doing just fine on my own. Fuck them. :-\

Obviously. Assholes.

Got to the ai report in Dublin about 12:30 am EDT and arrived home about 45 minutes ago. After saying hello to the dogs, immediately uncrated the McCormack and now just listening to some tunes and drinking some real beer for the first time in two weeks.

Welcome home, Mike. Glad the Big Mac is back in action and that you are enjoying a nice brew. Tell us more about the trip one of these days, and how goofy Doug is on his home turf. :laugh:

Just got back home to Cayman today for the first time in a long while. Same old, same old, only much hotter than when I left. I'll have to get out and do some diving just to stay cool, but other than that I'll mostly just veg out for a while. I can't think of anywhere else that I've ever been where it's so easy to do nothing at all, day after day... and I really like that about this place!

Since the bet was to start today, I lasted about nine and a half hours. If we're talking hours that I was awake, maybe four, and if we start with counting from the time I was with people, I lasted about a half hour :(
Al, as I'm sure you understand, people were clearly the problem here, as I was doing just fine on my own. Fuck them. :-\
pound.gif

And: amen, sister.