NorCal Summer Meet 6/28/2008

jp11801

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JP, how do we verify that we have 5 or more people staying at the hotel? How does the hotel learn about it and adjust rates? Should I just make a regular reservation now and tell them I'm there for the meet when I check in?

BTW, Stacy can't make it. She is being installed that Saturday as VP of the local chapter of The League of Women Voters.

• 2 weeks later...
Unless it gets sold in the meantime, Todd has agreed to send the TTVJ 307A amp to the meet. I guess we have to hope for the economy to keep sucking for a couple more weeks! ;D Nice work by rhythmdevils for making the request.

Great! Somehow I missed hearing this amp at CanJam. I'd love a chance to rectify that mistake.

You were kinda sleepy after that first long night of partying...:cool:

Kind of? I was dragging all day Saturday and then collapsed in my bed at 8 pm, missing the live concert. :( I slept almost straight through until 9 am. I really needed the sleep.

I'll rest up better for this meet. What are we doing Saturday night?

Kind of? I was dragging all day Saturday and then collapsed in my bed at 8 pm, missing the live concert. :( I slept almost straight through until 9 am. I really needed the sleep.

I'll rest up better for this meet. What are we doing Saturday night?

I'm going to a wedding, so either I am out of contention or will catch up with you'all later. Now Friday, aka Justin's birthday, is another matter....>:D

I'm going to a wedding, so either I am out of contention or will catch up with you'all later. Now Friday, aka Justin's birthday, is another matter....>:D

I didn't know it was Justin's birthday. So he'll finally be old enough to drink! :P I was only going to stay one night to economize but I can't miss this party. So I'll come up on Friday and attend the festivities.

My understanding is that Justin is coming for sure, but I don't know when he shows up and whether he really wants to celebrate his b-day on friday night, etc. We should ping him. He is in silent but deadly mode.

I get there around 12 on friday. I would be looking to go to In N Out, then check in at the meet hotel, then venture back out for another In N Out

As some of you already know, we, here in the East, have decided to hold our own meet on the 28th. Agile_one, NightWoundsTime, tyrion, HighLife, crappyjones, and, hopefully, I will be at Gene's on Sat. and Sun. Will we have the gear you have? No. Will our meet be filled with eager head-fiers, trying out the newest and bestest? Nope. Will will care? Highly unlikely. Will will interrupt your meet as often as possible with stray and repetitive phone calls and increasingly obnoxious posts in your impressions threads? >:D