Deals

Dusty Chalk

Dusty, I don't know what could be wrong in your search procedure, maybe it's a browser thing. I just write "Neko Case" in the search window on top of the page. Then it shows two possible results matching artist name: "Neko Case" and "Neko case and her boyfriends". If I click on the first result, then I get this page which on the right side has Middle Cyclone on top.

If I choose "Neko Case and her boyfriends" then the only available album is "The Virginian" :rolleyes: Anyway, if you write to them it won't harm ;D

If I had a thousand dollars, I'd do it.

..."Neko Case" and "Neko case and her boyfriends". If I click on the first result, then I get this page which on the right side has Middle Cyclone on top.
That's weird, when I click on that link (same exact link I posted), I see exactly two entries, one under Live Performances (Live from Austin, TX), and another under compilation appearances...

LOL, I get 4 albums, 2 live performances (the one you get in Texas and another one titled "The tigers have spoken") and 1 compilation appearing. Maybe it's a geographic issue, it's possible that you're not allowed to get the 4 main albums for being in the USA, but in my case from Europe I have access to all them. But were that the case, then you hadn't been able to reach the first direct link to the Middle Cyclone download... Very weird.

Well, just in case you need the direct link to any of the other albums:

Fox confessor brings the flood

Furnace room lullaby

Blacklisted

The tigers have spoken

Let me know if they work for you.

Ah, that's it. The four links that you posted, as well as the Middle Cyclone one you posted earlier, all work for me, but all state:

Album Unavailable for Download

We're sorry. This album is unavailable for download in your country (United States) at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

They should let it show up in the search results though, just somehow flag it as unavailable for download -- perhaps by greying out the image or something. Edited by Dusty Chalk

I'm going to stop bothering to post hard-drive deals from NewEgg -- anyone who's looking for something computer-related knows to monitor these and this, right? I mean, like right now I see a Hitachi internal 1TB for US$80! (And PS the shell-shocker is going to change half-way through the day.) And there's a Seagate 1.5TB for US$130, I think. Or you could just go to the hard-drive page and click on "all hard-drive deals".