Deals

Dusty Chalk

Southwest Airlines: 50% off roundtrip fares to/from San Francisco Bay area

Today only, Southwest Airlines offers 50% off roundtrip fares to/from San Francisco, Oakland, or San Jose via coupon codes "LUVSFO", "LUVOAK", or "LUVSJC", respectively. It's one of the best fare sales we've seen for these cities from Southwest. Roundtrip "Wanna Get Away" fares must be booked by the end of the day today for travel between May 4 and June 10. Some restrictions and blackout dates apply.

Southwest Airlines

Great way to save money for canjam if you aren't on the magic bus.

MB QUART QP 805 Ruggedised Headphones on eBay, also, Headphones, DJ Equipment, Consumer Electronics (end time 15-May-09 14:12:49 BST)

I have a pair on the way, though had to go through a UK 'caser to get them, as the seller never responded to my queries regarding shipping to the US. Still, seems to be a pretty decent deal.

I'm not sure myself. I have one from the series with a USB in the front. 1.1 however, so at times it lacks the proper throughput, and stutters. Was thinking the usb 2.0 ones might be nice, but seems like an HTPC at times would be much more useful. (as in several times more useful. No need to hook up drive/switch disks/ play more formats/better codec support)

In a case of perfect timing, I got a half case of wine arrive last week. It came in 2 3bottle styro sleeves. Perfect for getting booze in a small suitcase :)

Shat!!! Had I thought of that I would have ordered three of those. :palm: Now a way to safely transporting booze is something I have a real and compelling need for.