Deals

Dusty Chalk

I've charged mine a couple times already. Works great for me, just need to raz them about the wierd-ass power connector on my Chinese DAP and see if they'll make good on providing "any" connector ")

Mine charged up fine as well. Ordered the iphone connector for it which was $3.95 for S+H. They didn't have one for my bluetooth headset though. So I need to get on them about that.

I am not sure "Ready to use" means charged up but the instructions say to charge them the first time for 8 hours before use. I am finally charging one up today and it seems to be working, according to the little blinky lights. :cool:

yep, been using mine too. Love these little buggers.

Outlaw's Latest Deal

Always a great value at its regular price of $350, we're letting the floodgates of audio power open between now and April 30th by offering the Model 2200 for just $270 each. To make the deal even sweeter, we're even throwing in free ground shipping.*

2200_main.jpg

Outlaw's Latest Deal

Always a great value at its regular price of $350, we're letting the floodgates of audio power open between now and April 30th by offering the Model 2200 for just $270 each. To make the deal even sweeter, we're even throwing in free ground shipping.*

2200_main.jpg

Yowza! Can I get them shipped to you to avoid paying MA sales tax? Downside of having Outlaw based up the road from me. :)

Thinking about that orange box. Last time best buy had the physical copy for sale at $10, it was sold out everywhere.

Just afraid that my comp will have issues running, + valve seems to make everything run/play worse for me. Audiosurf became really hard to run once it hit steam. Went from the demo/hacked demo/ to the retail version to show support, then found out it did not run smoothly at all with steam. Still need to find out what all the noise about the russian jump in CS is about.

Thinking about that orange box. Last time best buy had the physical copy for sale at $10, it was sold out everywhere.

Just afraid that my comp will have issues running, + valve seems to make everything run/play worse for me. Audiosurf became really hard to run once it hit steam. Went from the demo/hacked demo/ to the retail version to show support, then found out it did not run smoothly at all with steam. Still need to find out what all the noise about the russian jump in CS is about.

Steam is needed to get all the updates for your games though, and more fun, as always, is to be found thru online playing.

I'm sure you can download the updates separately, but I prefer the way Valve/Steam works: no malware like EA does is a BIG plus for me. Plus, once you buy a game from their store, even if your hard drive crashes, you can always re-download it, so you are not limited to the number of installs as you sometimes are with physical copies with other companies.

I am running on an old Athlon X2 3800 with 4GB RAM in XP64 (partitioned with XP 32 as well). My VG card is an 8800GTS 320MB. I have no issues.