Deals

Dusty Chalk

20% off iTunes gift cards for the next few hours at Best Buy.

http://deals.bestbuy...theday/20120320

**BRENT**

Got charged for this gift card at 9:46PM yesterday, but have still not received a receipt or redemption code in my mailbox, and it's not in junk mail. I got a case # with Best Buy, but for now I'm out $40 and don't want to buy "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" until I can redeem my gift card. Bummed.

Got charged for this gift card at 9:46PM yesterday, but have still not received a receipt or redemption code in my mailbox, and it's not in junk mail. I got a case # with Best Buy, but for now I'm out $40 and don't want to buy "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" until I can redeem my gift card. Bummed.

I didn't realize it only worked on that movie. Bummer.

It takes bestbuy about 16hours to send you your gift code(sometimes it's faster but it usually takes a while). If you haven't received a receipt telling you, you purchased a gift card(which you get immediately) then something went wrong.

If it's one 6.75 oz glass those are gonna be some nice Manhattans.

Posted as soon as I saw the sale, but may have jumped the gun. That second photo may indicate just a single glass. undecided.gif

EDIT: '"Stolzle Glencairn Whiskey Glass Boxed" would imply that the items would come in a box. I ordered 3 glasses, one came in a box and the other two were wrapped in bubble wrap.'

Edited by blessingx

I didn't realize it only worked on that movie. Bummer.

I don't want to give iTunes an additional $18 on top of the $40 I just spent, so I'm waiting for the $50 gift card to come through 1st.

It takes bestbuy about 16hours to send you your gift code(sometimes it's faster but it usually takes a while). If you haven't received a receipt telling you, you purchased a gift card(which you get immediately) then something went wrong.

When I called customer service today it had been 15 hours and no receipt - I still haven't gotten a receipt or the gift card code 24 hours later, although my VISA was charged for it yesterday. They said they'd email me back in 24 hours, or I can call with my case # tomorrow and see what is up. If I don't get it by then I may have to call VISA and contest the charge.

If it's one 6.75 oz glass those are gonna be some nice Manhattans.

Posted as soon as I saw the sale, but may have jumped the gun. That second photo may indicate just a single glass. undecided.gif

EDIT: '"Stolzle Glencairn Whiskey Glass Boxed" would imply that the items would come in a box. I ordered 3 glasses, one came in a box and the other two were wrapped in bubble wrap.'

I figured what the hell, not much downside risk. If I only get one, I'll smash it to bits in my building lobby.