Deals

Dusty Chalk

In my defense, it's listing both windows and Mac versions. But I do like my civ games and after a quick run last night, I think I'm going to enjoy it as much as civ 3, which I played to death back in the day.

I've also noticed that the Mac versions of several games now appear in my library instead of just the PC ones. Annoying.

AudioArtCable (maker is from DH Labs) sale going on. Today is last day (didn't see or would have posted earlier).

For a 20% savings on SE Series cables, use coupon code SE20WS at checkout.

For a 25% savings on Classic Series cables, use coupon code CLASSIC25WS.

For a 30% savings on Statement Series power cords, use coupon code STATEMENT30WS.

Not sure if it's nationwide, but was just in my local Radio Shack and they had their Auvio brand HD Tuner on clearance for $29.97.

The nice part is that 1) it can be modded for better sound (soldered opamp replacement for analog out), and 2) it has both coax and optical digital out. Even though I have the nice little Sony compact unit, I couldn't resist this to try out.

EDIT: pic (not mine)....wonder if they are OEM'd by Sangean....doubt it, but one never knows

post-1526-0-09262300-1332001188_thumb.jp

Edited by skullguise

SteelSeries Siberia V2 USB gaming headphones on Ebay for 40$ shipped. This is from the 1saleaday deal last week, and I picked up a pair at 45$ shipped. Normally 120$. Retractable mic, decently comfortable, sound decent for gaming, and OK-enough for music in a pinch, as long as you like recessed vocals.

**BRENT**

What is that funny looking 1/8" connector? Which of the holes in my 5 pin Stax connector does it go into

51NhtW9exnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G4IM4S

Amazon offers its Amazon Prime members the Accoutrements Horse Head Maskfor $19.99 with free shipping. (Non-members can spend over $25 to qualify for free shipping; otherwise, shipping costs $4.76.) That's a buck under our mention from a month ago and the lowest total price we've seen since December.

Amazon offers its Amazon Prime members the Accoutrements Horse Head Maskfor $19.99 with free shipping. (Non-members can spend over $25 to qualify for free shipping; otherwise, shipping costs $4.76.) That's a buck under our mention from a month ago and the lowest total price we've seen since December.

"5 stars: I absolutely loved this! Last year I dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker for Halloween, and this really helped pull my costume together."

lIHRk.gif

Two video game deals today: First, the Steam daily deal is Peggle Complete, which includes Peggle Deluxe and Peggle Nights. Both games feature typical PopCap addictive gameplay. Secondly, Daily Steals, a woot clone, is selling 8 THQ games for $20.

dDnDn.jpg

Not a bad collection for someone who likes physical copies of games.

Two video game deals today: First, the Steam daily deal is Peggle Complete, which includes Peggle Deluxe and Peggle Nights. Both games feature typical PopCap addictive gameplay.

Grrrrr... I've played Peggle on and off for years. That game is bloody addictive. It's better on PC than Android (where I've played it in the recent past.) One of my favorite things? They have a color-blind mode. That is HUGE for someone like me (before I found it, I was yelling at my screen a lot.)

Anyways... bought.

**BRENT**