Deals

Dusty Chalk

Seems something some here may use...

The iTunes App Store offers downloads of MountainBike Pro for iPhone / iPod touch for free. That's a $6 drop and the best price we could find for this app, which offers maps, weather and wind conditions, calorie and distance tracking, and more. http://j.mp/L7DGK3

It may not show up as the "main deal" - it could be in the "nearby deals" section you scroll through on the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the help, but it wasn't in any of the 6 nearby deals at the bottom when I first checked, and still not there. If I change cities the deals change, but the voucher isn't one of them.

The reason Amazon Local is split up into local regions is because most offers are for services/goods located locally. Not much point in me having a discounted massage that would take 6 hours to drive to (unless it's a really good massage.)

When an "Amazon Living Services" deal comes up (usually BMVD on amazon.com) it is usually universal but sometimes targeted. When this happens, you can search for a location that has it and purchase it (in other words, your living in Colorado or wherever doesn't prevent you from buying a deal in Wisconsin.)

If you select Illinois-->Chicago - North Suburbs it will be on the bottom.

obivously depends on the fees but if it's like a typical house closing and 1 point then you could expect pay off within 2 years

That's typical? Fees with no points on my loans had 3 year payoffs both times and I still took it. Even on the lake house the fees were a couple $k.

Yep we just finished our refi and folded the (minimal) fees into the loan. Knocked 8 years off the mortgage, lowered the monthly cost by about $100 and saved us a metric shitload in interest. We will now own the house before I retire start my second career.