Deals

Dusty Chalk

Another Koss sale, 25% off and free shipping:

To take advantage of this offer:
1. Visit www.koss.com
2. Browse the headphones and select your favorite.
3. Add your item to your cart
4. Proceed to checkout and enter promo code, JULY25
5. Submit order.
Edited by skullguise
  • Like 1

I bought the 35's awhile back and snapped on the 75 ear clips for a better feel.

Good idea Lloyd, the clips from my daily KSC75's could be transplanted if necessary. I have an additional pair I should try and bend into shape. 

For you jetsetters out there, from David Pogue:

Here's a free 3-month coupon code for Clear (normally $180 a year), the program that lets you breeze through security at certain airports (SFO, Denver, White Plains, Orlando, Dallas so far).

At clearme.com, use code CLRJUL413.

I'm sure some of you will be hitting at least SFO and Dallas, maybe Denver in the next few months.

**BRENT**

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for PC or MAC for free

http://dealmac.com/Win-X-HD-Video-Converter-Deluxe-for-PC-or-Mac-downloads-for-free/791823.html

I've used the MacX DVD ripper for Windows since they gave it away last year and it worked well for me, so figure this is decent as well. Looks like it lets you grab YouTube videos as well, which could come in handy at some point.

**BRENT**

I'm not up on my knives anymore, but Jacob and/or other(s) can chime in if these are any good, deal wise. I liked some Shun stuff when I used them back in the day, but I don't know too much about them anymore.

Shun 5 piece (4 knife) set for 300$ shipped

http://www.ruelala.com/event/product/75433/3010847528/1/DEFAULT
3010847528_RLLZ_1.jpg

• Contents of set:
  • Bamboo knife block
  • One 9in classic bread knife. Scalloped blade cuts cleanly through crusty breads, tomatoes and other foods without crushing the delicate interiors
  • One 4in paring knife
  • One 6in utility knife. The ultra-durable razor-sharp utility knife is useful for precision slicing, dicing and more
  • One 7in hollow ground santoku knife

7 piece Shun Gold set with 8" Chef's knife for 410$ shipped

http://www.ruelala.com/event/product/75433/3010846687/1/DEFAULT

3010846687_RLLZ_1.jpg

• Contents of set:
  • Bamboo knife block.
  • One 3.5in paring knife. This beautifully crafted paring knife has a narrow blade that deftly trims and peels fruits and vegetables.
  • One 6in utility knife. The ultradurable razor-sharp utility knife is useful for precision slicing, dicing and more.
  • One 8in chef's knife. Ultradurable razor-sharp chef's knife is the perfect size, shape and heft for chopping, dicing and mincing.
  • One 9in bread knife. Scalloped blade cuts cleanly through crusty breads, tomatoes and other foods without crushing the delicate interiors.
  • One sharpening steel.
  • One pair of taskmaster shears.

**BRENT**