β24: A discrete, cascoded, fully-differential power amplifier

n_maher

This one is for all you speaker guys. I figured that most of you don't venture over the Headwize very often and honestly, this thing is so freakin' over the top that I just had to post it here. This amp will debut at the Norcal meet this weekend and holy heck I wish I could be there to see it.

Project Development Thread: Click Here

And hopefully Ti won't mind if I link to just a few of his images in this thread. Honestly, it's one of the most impressive builds that I've ever seen.

Front

b24_powered_up_3.jpg

Back

b24_rear_panel_1.jpg

Internal

b24_test_assembly_1.jpg

Paging penguin, paging penguin.

I want it to match my beta22. Thx. :o

Jack, in all seriousness if anyone asked me to build this thing for them they'd better be prepared for price tag in the high four figures (decimal points need not apply). It is massively complicated, has an extremely high parts density (easy to frack up) and absolutely requires a tank of a chassis.

Jack, in all seriousness if anyone asked me to build this thing for them they'd better be prepared for price tag in the high four figures (decimal points need not apply). It is massively complicated, has an extremely high parts density (easy to frack up) and absolutely requires a tank of a chassis.

Spendy! :o