Working on a new panel... what do you think?

luvdunhill

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tyrion will ultimately sell that beauty because he just cannot help himself. :palm: Call dibs with him.

I think I've already called reverse dibs on it. And it's actually not at all easy to convert to 230V, it uses a single primary trafo that I had custom built by SumR in Canada (fully shielded and potted). So some major surgery would be required along with a new trafo. This thing is going to be pretty much US voltage spec only but should be completely devoid of the hum issues that other single chassis betas have had.

Geez, I've really managed to crap the heck out of this thread. :palm:

What a strip tease this is! Excellent work, my friend, even if it is for the lawyer from the wrong coast. :rolleyes:

Marc, yours look great as well. The push button seems particularly cool.

hey, have you ever considered trying a First Watt F3 with your Gallos? I know you may be headed down another path, but I think it would be worth trying... Here's a F3+Gallo review..

6moons audio reviews: FirstWatt F3/Gallo Ref 3.1 - A brief riff on good sound and the power required to make it