HD800? Another rumor?

riceboy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure they are the ODU - Alex has them on hand, and we'll know the same day I get the cable. Won't be long now. And, of course, he is making me an APS v3, so we'll see if the stock is really all that, or if aftermarket has a place in this phone.

Wooty woot woot woot!

Hi All,

I have confirmation that the HD800 is shipping out to the dealers today!!! We will be shipping them to you asap via Fed Ex 2nd Day delivery.

This is great news but the timing is difficult. I am leaving for CanJam on Thursday. My shipper will be doing everything to get them out to you in a very timely manner. We have set everything up so it should run smoothly.

We will be able to fill most of our orders. Only a few (5-10) will have to wait for the 2nd batch. I'll post more here soon -

Todd

Kind of funny if they start arriving at people's homes while we're all at CanJam.

Edited by Hopstretch

Hmm interesting. Mine will definitely not make it until after CJ.

I'm now trying to decide if I want to wait until I hear them to bother with balancing or not. If I like them then I balance them and I can order the stock cable anytime to replace it and keep the resale value. Of course they could sell out but I'm patient.