HD800? Another rumor?

riceboy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got confirmation toady that we'll be getting ~130 HD800s. We'll probably latch onto a couple, but we have 145 on order so almost everyone will be getting theirs.

HEY JP! Sorry I didn't know this info when you called this am. Call me.

Sure would like to see mine this week before I leave for the airport at 5PM Friday. I was told I am #7 on the list, and would pay to overnight them...

Yah, unless tyll received 15 orders in the last two weeks, which is possible, I won't be in this run. I only ordered two weeks ago.

Boomy you might be able to borrow my Qualias to keep you busy :P as long as I get a kidney or some other pound of flesh if you break them

Wow, thanks, but unless you have the small one's, there's no hope they'll fit my pinhead. I've tried, but have to hold them up on my ears to hear anything.

I suppose I can be happy with the arrival of my bhse and the HF2s right after canjam. I shouldn't be greedy, but it would be tremendously fun to sit around for a couple weeks and play with these new toys all at once. Glut and excess does have its place.

i hate u fuckin people! u cost me $800!

arriving on saturday mourning and leaving afternoon on monday! see u party people there! coffee time!

Atta boy beelee! Looking forward to seeing you and your Starbucks coffee buckets! You don't even need to rent a car for this meet, so you're getting off easy in that respect!

See you Saturday dood!

Wow, thanks, but unless you have the small one's, there's no hope they'll fit my pinhead. I've tried, but have to hold them up on my ears to hear anything.

I suppose I can be happy with the arrival of my bhse and the HF2s right after canjam. I shouldn't be greedy, but it would be tremendously fun to sit around for a couple weeks and play with these new toys all at once. Glut and excess does have its place.

I have the small ones :P I'm only bringing them so you can hear them :D I was ordered by Dan with threat of :basement:

Atta boy beelee! Looking forward to seeing you and your Starbucks coffee buckets! You don't even need to rent a car for this meet, so you're getting off easy in that respect!

See you Saturday dood!

yeah iwas wondering if i would even need a car, guess not! thanks!!!