What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

What do you consider good korean music then? (not trying to start an argument, just want to know what you think)

heh, no argument, i just don't listen to korean music, although i'm willing to take suggestions so i can be in touch with the motherland's best offerings. ;)

heh, no argument, i just don't listen to korean music, although i'm willing to take suggestions so i can be in touch with the motherland's best offerings. ;)

Yeah I'm in the same boat but I'm Chinese (Taiwanese to be exact). Maybe this list could help? I heard a couple of Epik High songs and I guess they weren't bad.

Epik High - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hear a lot about some boy bands like DBSK and Big Bang, but mainly from females.

Yeah I'm in the same boat but I'm Chinese (Taiwanese to be exact). Maybe this list could help? I heard a couple of Epik High songs and I guess they weren't bad.

Epik High - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hear a lot about some boy bands like DBSK and Big Bang, but mainly from females.

There are a lot of new female groups that some of my friends like... Wonder Girls, SNSD are probably the most popular. Some newer ones would be 2ne1, After School, Kara, and Brown Eyed Girls.

Heifetz FTMFW.

La finta giardiniera - UM cast, live (in an hour)

There are a lot of new female groups that some of my friends like... Wonder Girls, SNSD are probably the most popular. Some newer ones would be 2ne1, After School, Kara, and Brown Eyed Girls.

Not much going on musically, but man are some of them hot.

I think that's a pretty safe generalization for girl groups, and I don't just mean Asian.

Was listening to Nightingale in the car, and was wondering why it sounded so familiar. I think the reason is twofold. #1 -- the obvious one -- is that I've heard it before, because I bought it from The End/Omega; #2 -- and I'm not sure, but I think it's because he sounds like Rob Halford. The music is -- Colin, you're probably too young to realize this -- a little retro, too, and I'm thinking Judas Priest as well, but it might be something else, can't quite put my finger on it. If anyone knows, please share with me.

Colin -- if you haven't heard Sad Wings of Destiny and Sin After Sin, stop whatever you're doing, track them down now, and listen to them.