Ye Macce Threade

Dinny, I personally would get an 11" Air and a decent external monitor. I have a 15" mbp that never leaves my desk now that I have the Air - it is hooked up to a 20" monitor. If the laptop is hooked up to a monitor, it won't matter what size the screen is. I find that the 11" is fine for travel or sitting on the couch surfing the web.

Edited by shellylh

Doesn't that stream the music to your computer and then back?  Also, I'm not sure how to use Airplay to send it back to the other computer.  Basically, I have a Mac Mini hooked up to my main headphone setup and I would like to control itunes without streaming music.   I have used Airport Express in the past connected to the DAC but I didn't like the lag (when I clicked on a song and when it started playing).  Screen sharing with the mini and my other computers is ok but really slow and frustrating at times.  Remote on ipad is wonderful but I don't always have my ipad with me at the computer.  I will look at the itunes-remote linked above but it looks a bit clunky.  

Marc:  Is this the same method you use?