The Headcase Stax thread

thrice

I did something truly nuts tonight, listened to the BHSE at max volume (from a 2V source) just to see what would happen. What I listened to was the beginning drum solo of Megadeth - Trust with the SR-007 Mk1. It was more then enough to make the Omegas start to vibrate but both headphones and amp held up perfectly. Now we are pretty far away from the imminent destruction territory for the Pro bias sets here (+/-600V rails would land us there) but still this was very loud indeed. :)

I did something truly nuts tonight, listened to the BHSE at max volume (from a 2V source) just to see what would happen. What I listened to was the beginning drum solo of Megadeth - Trust with the SR-007 Mk1. It was more then enough to make the Omegas start to vibrate but both headphones and amp held up perfectly. Now we are pretty far away from the imminent destruction territory for the Pro bias sets here (+/-600V rails would land us there) but still this was very loud indeed. :)

my fucking hero. :)

The SR-007BL sound pretty darn good out of the 007t, so the fact that Nate shipped my BHse last week is pretty damn exciting. These things fart like crazy, though, even just from turning my head on occasion. I need to figure out where to get Mk II pads to try those out. Does that help the flatulence problem?

Nate shipped my BHse last week is pretty damn exciting.

Wow nice!:) I have yet to hear the SR-Omega on a BH but from impressions, it seems that it is quite special.

My head must be less prone to farting, I have rarely heard it if ever with my Omega 2.

Same here, I rarely hear my O2 squeal, pretty much only if I squeeze on it. While KG's O2 at CJ was squealing like crazy. I couldn't even budge my head without it making noise. I wonder why sets differ like that?