What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

One of those nights.

Made a Remember the Maine that I'd rather forget. Tried again. So-so. This is a drink that requires moderation with the ingredients--except the rye of course. Just made a nice big Manhattan. I should just stick to these. Got some Carpano Antica today. Looking forward to trying it, but if one more bottle of vermouth goes in the fridge there will be much fighting with the Missus.

Looking forward to trying it, but if one more bottle of vermouth goes in the fridge there will be much fighting with the Missus.

Between gin & vodka in the freezer and vermouth in the fridge, I feel your pain. They just don't understand what's important when it comes to fridge space...

One of those nights.

Made a Remember the Maine that I'd rather forget. Tried again. So-so. This is a drink that requires moderation with the ingredients--except the rye of course. Just made a nice big Manhattan. I should just stick to these. Got some Carpano Antica today. Looking forward to trying it, but if one more bottle of vermouth goes in the fridge there will be much fighting with the Missus.

There should always be room for some Carpano Antica (although I do wish they made a 750ml bottle).

Any comments on the Virgin (America) customer experience?

It was alright, but I usually like Virgin more than I did on this trip. I had first class tickets and they had no lounge available on either end of the trip. I was on Airbus A320s and there is plenty of room but the seats do not have enough extension for a comfortable lounging position and weren't super comfortable in general. The flight attendant on the way out was better than on the way back, and neither of them was as constantly attentive as an American or United attendant at the front of the plane. These are all pretty picky and haughty, and I prefer coach on Virgin to coach on any other airline.

Lail vineyards J. Daniel Cuvee Cabernet Sauvignon. Had a slow start but after ab out an hour opening up this cab has grown legs and wings. Nice should go well with the pruicutto pizza I will be baking in the Barbee. Time to catch the sunset y'all and Cheers to Virgin Al and Juicy Lucy Mike!....oh and et. al...