What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

looks yummy - I should have came down.. :-)

I only had one extra ticket for the Giants game. See you soon, though. :)

Now quaffing a couple drams of Parker's 27 to celebrate the Giants' win over the AAA Astros plus Carlos Lee. :rolleyes:

Edited by Voltron

Edit - I hate the page wrap... adding quote:

Now quaffing a couple drams of Parker's 27 to celebrate the Giants' win over the AAA Astros plus Carlos Lee. rolleyes.gif

good dram for a good cause.

my friend ran the 5K this morning... ( needless to say - I did not )

Edited by mikeymad

IMG_8102.jpg

Dieu Du Ciel Peche Mortel Imperial Coffee Stout

Stumbled upon a couple bottles of this in Clearwater last week and remembered Al's approval of it. Very nice coffee stout.....more cofee-ish and less chocalatey than KBS but still excellent in it's own different way. Too bad they only had two bottles left when I got there.

Thanks for the recommendation Al!

8c93e9e8.jpg

couple beers I probably should've saved for a gathering...but I was tired of having 'em in my apartment...

Sun King Johan...at the time of it's release it was the only canned barley wine in the world as well as the most expensive (retail) canned beer...it was already aged for a couple years before it was canned...

HalfAcre Marty Stouffer's Wild America...got this in trade & have aged it for months...I'd have to research to find out when it was bottled...

anyways, in this battle of the barleys, Johan wins handily...it's delectably rich--hint of citrus but that's it...more like a fig...

Wild America just lacks oomph...no bite...but it's one of those beers that just seems like the brewers are close to something...I really want to try this on tap, but I'm not sure if that's going to be possible...