August 19, 20206 yr comment_834348 This is the contents of Desolation Boulevard sold in the states. I hadn't realized it was different elsewhere. Report
August 19, 20206 yr comment_834370 6 hours ago, swt61 said: This is the contents of Desolation Boulevard sold in the states. I hadn't realized it was different elsewhere. Yeah, I grew up with this version also. Chinnichap! Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman were a songwriting powerhouse, and that was my entry point. Report
August 20, 20206 yr comment_834424 About "for what it's worth", I'm listening this Vinyl... with a boy named Neil Young Report
August 21, 20206 yr comment_834584 Hard pop found by way of Frost* and Haken: https://kyrosmusic.bandcamp.com/album/celexa-dreams-2020 Report
August 21, 20206 yr comment_834595 A BBC radio show host by Rhiannon Giddens for The Blues Show with Cerys Matthews Quote Released On: 17 Aug 2020 Available for 26 days The Grammy-winning musician, founder of the Carolina Chocolate Drops and former Radio 2 Folk Awards Singer of The Year winner shares an hour of her favourite blues music. Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834634 Bill Frisell - Valentine It came out fresh one week ago. Available on many online providers. Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834641 I was at this show on my birthday two years ago: https://tidal.com/album/107343634 Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834642 15 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said: I was at this show on my birthday two years ago: https://tidal.com/album/107343634 No idea who's this. Starting with that album. Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834655 Ian Boddy is an amazing electronic musician, in the style of Tangerine Dream—part composition, part improvisation. He considered this his best live tailored event to date, if you read the blurb, so it’s an excellent place to start. I was only there for the first part of the evening. It was glorious. https://din7d.bandcamp.com/album/altair Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834667 Turning into our regular mellow Coronavirus Saturday morning kickoff... Report
August 22, 20206 yr comment_834677 one of my favorite local bands singing about the nuclear knife. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.