Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

On 10/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

Opeth
fire metal GIF

spacer.png

Eartheater | Phoenix: Flames Are Dew Upon My Skin

(the cover had nothing to do with it) 

spacer.png

We're in the wrong administration for truth. 

Nice deluxe edition of "the three imaginary boys"

I love "The Cure" since I was a teenager.

I would say I'm sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind
But I know that this time
I have said too much
Been too unkind
I tried to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I tried to laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by jose

On 10/9/2020 at 7:40 AM, blessingx said:

Eartheater | Phoenix: Flames Are Dew Upon My Skin

(the cover had nothing to do with it) 

spacer.png

 

Hey there is a video... 

 

 

1 hour ago, mikeymad said:

Hey there is a video... 

Thank you. I think. 

Keanu Woah GIFs | Tenor

She's apparently been around for several years.....4 albums since 2015....very NY arty-freaky

Listened to some on youtube; she has an album called IRISIRI, a palindrome (we were trying to remember that word when Dusty introduced us to Tacocat).


A couple of videos of Guita Rei. 
 

Here she channels John Lee Hooker with a dash of Creem.

 

For the second one, use your headphones. It’s a binaural recording. 

 

I bought Junior Brown 'Junior High' back in 95, and really liked the album. Somehow recently I lost it. So decided to expand my Junior Brown collection. 

He's quirky, but in the best way. Havin' a fun listening session via Parasound ZCD > Parasound ZDAC > Exposure 2010S integrated > AKG K1000.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.