What are you listening to Part the Third

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, swt61 said:

This is the contents of Desolation Boulevard sold in the states. I hadn't realized it was different elsewhere. 

sweet.jpg

Yeah, I grew up with this version also.  Chinnichap!  Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman were a songwriting powerhouse, and that was my entry point.

• Like 2

A BBC radio show host by Rhiannon Giddens for The Blues Show with Cerys Matthews

Released On: 17 Aug 2020
Available for 26 days

The Grammy-winning musician, founder of the Carolina Chocolate Drops and former Radio 2 Folk Awards Singer of The Year winner shares an hour of her favourite blues music.

• Like 2

Ian Boddy is an amazing electronic¬†musician, in the style of Tangerine Dream‚ÄĒpart composition, part improvisation.

He considered this his best live tailored event to date, if you read the blurb, so it’s an excellent place to start.

I was only there for the first part of the evening. It was glorious.

https://din7d.bandcamp.com/album/altair

• Like 2