September 16, 201115 yr comment_469757 love the Christmas song In my more pessimistic times I think My Life is Good may sum up modern American life. Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_469850 Listening to The Parlotones, going to go see them live again in a few weeks. South Africa's most histrionic band, probably. But really good live. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_469923 It's been a while since this has been in rotation. Actually, have I listened to this album since getting decent listening equipment? Offspring - Smash Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_469994 Found it recently and can't stop listening to it specially the MOPE track, pretty chilling electro. Edited September 17, 201115 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_470004 The Police | Synchronicity | vinyl. Haven't heard in at least a decade. Still don't care for it. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_470271 Anna Calvi - S/T A little late to the party, but heard her for the first time this weekend. Her voice is fantastic, and the noir-ish mood is great. Report
September 21, 201115 yr Author comment_470624 R.E.M. -- Accelerate R.E.M. -- Collapse Into Now [Figured I would add Accelerate, which I think is a pretty strong album also.] Edited September 21, 201115 yr by Voltron Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_470753 Also late to the party (know they were on Stern awhile back), but getting a kick out of... 3 Tracks by Caninus, a Brooklyn Metal Band with Vocals by Two Pit Bulls: http://t.co/9wTUR7HZ Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_470865 For a mellow end of the evening Horace Silver - 1964 - Song For My Father Report
September 23, 201115 yr Author comment_470954 Jim Black & AlasNoAxis -- Dogs of Great Indifference Drummer from the show I saw last night. Fantastic album title. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.