Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Wow, did not listen to this for ages, Cool album.

Indeed :D

Bill Evans Trio - At Shelly's Manne Hole (AP 45 rpm)

Atshellysmannehole.jpg

Like Minds

60019559.jpg

SACD

Listening to the CD portion of the hybrid since my Modwright Denon and sony are packed away at the moment.

Like it so far but need another listen since I was surfing the net the whole time.

Earl Hines | Another Monday Date

c47966vv0pm.jpg

Edited by blessingx

Avishai Cohen is da bomb! I need to check this album out.

  • Author

Avishai Cohen is da bomb! I need to check this album out.

There are actually two of them, remarkably enough. This is the trumpet playing one, but there is also a bass playing one.

Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events

1314886635_dream_theater_a_dramatic_turn_of_events_2011.jpg

It's definitely an improvement over the last 3 albums and I even hear a bit of I&W era at some spots which makes me happy. The drums sound a bit weak without Portnoy, but on the other hand Petrucci sounds more inspired than he's been in a while and Rudess patches sound less cheesy than usual. Unfortunately, I think James Labrie sounds more horrible with age, he can't push the high notes anymore and just has an annoying range nowadays IMO. Still, I think it's a step in the good direction for DT, and even though it's not classic material like I&W, Awake or SFAM, it's way more enjoyable than what their last few albums.

Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Blood Lust

uncle-acid.jpg

likely hood of band doing lots of drugs when making this album: high!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.