And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Damn, I just realized I am hungry and want short rib sliders.

Manhattans are always approved.

Al hop on your company GS  G650 down to So Cal and I will BBQ some sliders and Cabernet   ^-^  or I will try some Manhattans but I may need to HC crowd source the recipe.

We saw the Great And Powerful Oz in 3D and it was quite entertaining.  Then again i had two very well done Manhattans and short rib sliders during the movie so that helped too. ^-^

Someone needs to invent a cocktail called "room treatments".  Probably should have some chili in it to open up the blood vessels.

Someone needs to invent a cocktail called "room treatments".  Probably should have some chili in it to open up the blood vessels.

Dusty, I think I found it, Re tonights magarita recipe  HC group buy forthcoming......

I love the beautiful, beautiful music

• Like 1

Sucks for a Sunday Shelly.  And congrats and Happy Summer CJ.

Me: Took Karen and Andrew and went up to York and Ogunquit Maine, two beautiful seacoast towns.  Really nice day, perfect blend of sun but a tiny bit of cool.  We took a walk on a paved cliff walk called the Marginal Way and saw some great ocean views.

Then Andrew and I got (to go, will have it tonight) two 5oz Lobster Rolls, from a small place in a quaint area called Perkins Cove.  Voted best Lobster Roll in NE at one point.....drooling as I type this!

A nice relaxing time to prep for what will likely be a hectic week.....

Went to a soccer tournament. They won the first game 5-1 and lost the second 4-2. Between the two games Peter scored 3 goals and had 4 assists including one cross that was infuckingcredible. Now chilling with some liquid refreshment.

Edited by morphsci

From the beach a couple of hours ago.

I approached a couple who were doing nothing and explained to them what the 100 strangers project was and asked if I could take a picture of one or both of them.

"What's your name again?"

"Anurag." (While handing them my card)

"What kinda name is that? Where are you from?"

"India."

"You fucker. Your fucking people fucking blew up that fucking bomb in Boston and killed that innocent boy."

"Sir those boys were Chechens...from Chechnya."

"I know who they were. You fuckers all live next to each other. Get the fuck away from us. Get out of this beach. This is America. We don't tolerate you brown Muslim assholes here."

"Ok...have a lovely evening."

About 30 minutes later these two police officers track me down further down the beach and asked me what I was doing and if they could go through my bag. I didn't care and didn't want to argue with them for long so told them to go ahead as I had nothing to hide. Turned out one of the police officer's son was in my class last semester and his daughter is in my class now and both apparently nice things to say about me. As he was apologizing for accosting me, the couple came from behind and started yelling at the officers for not arresting me and then got belligerent and started yelling slurs at one of the officers. Then they were both arrested as the guy shoved the officer in the back and the wife started hitting the other officer when he was cuffing the husband.

They apologized for the couples behavior and then carted the couple away.

By now it was so dark that I couldn't take pictures which pissed me off a lot more than the whole ordeal.

Fun evening.