And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Strep su-ucks!  Get over it soon, Raffy.  And take all your antibiotics, you don't want a recurrence.  I'm usually against over-use of antibiotics, but strep is one exception even I will make.

Me:  I took all my headphones home last week, thinking I was getting laid off, and I took my one pair home last night -- with plans to redo the foam in the case for them.  So, to wit, today, I came in without any headphones.  :palm:

I think I will make today a short day.

Also, I met with my boss for my annual review.  Don't know anything about raises, apparently they usually hit July 1...?  And apparently he's not my supervisor any more, and the one I have...well, let's just say I don't have high hopes for him.

Feel better, Raffy.  Dusty, glad you're job is safe.

I got to go home early today due to storms flash flooding.  Kinda a double edged thing: glad to be home, but had to cancel my private practice group, and that's an ouch in the pocketbook.  Still.....I think I can make a nice evening of the situation :)

Sorry Raffy!

I ate lunch with a hawk* today (well, he was outside on the top of the physics building, and I was inside the math building...).  He was hungry.  He wouldn't share.

*At least, I think it was a hawk.  

DSC_1370.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1389.jpg

DSC_1390.jpg

DSC_1391-XL.jpg

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 1

"He wouldn't share." -- So, by 'with', you mean in the same way that a stalker means 'sleep with' his stalkee -- at the same time, but no actual awareness of the with-ness by the other party.

I think I just made the above image sequence creepier.  I wouldn't have thought that was possible.  I mean, there were entrails.

My room mate and good friend Jim died last night.

I performed CPR after discovering him in bed non responsive and not breathing.

When the first responders arrived, they pronounced him dead.

Won't know the cause until the coroner gets a look at him (probably related to his diabetes).

Very sad day around here with his son and daughter very broken up about it.

Waiting for the funeral home to pick up his body.

Jim was universally loved and will be sorely missed (even though I made a "sport" of complaining about his ways).