And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Ooh I forgot about that one. I think it was basically like Vista, I used it for a month or so and then switched to something else.

I have had a copy of every single os they did since dos 2.0 including ME and Vista. I actually used vista for eyars quite happily but 7 appears to be an improvement performance wise which is nice.

1303917312.jpg?t=1303926096

I came home this morning, and wanted to thank you all for the love and support from the humans and other doggie friends, the awesome cake, and all the good vibes. I feel much better than expected; other than finding out that I have a glass jaw, I think I'll be fine. I guess I'll just have to end my career as a pugilist. Har har, snort snort. :D .

-Ollie

Edited by jvlgato

What breed would you want to be? I think I'd want to be a Bernese Mountain dog.

http://www.akc.org/breeds/bernese_mountain_dog/

'A hardy dog that thrives in cold weather, the "Berner’s" intelligence, strength and agility helped him perform the drafting and droving work in the mountainous region where he originated. '

Plus, they're really pretty.

german shorthaired pointer.

From akc web site:

'A medium-sized breed, he has an aristocratic bearing and can be solid liver or liver and white in color.'

You seem to have a solid liver.

We were about to adopt a Bernese mix and at the last minute, they brought us a crazy golden retriever and the rest is history. I'm a Bernese Mountain dog fan.

Maybe you can adopt me after I undergo my transformation.

shraoaoorh rhhurcahwoc akwoooakanwo ahwh acahc rhracwoscwowhao

rhhuao oowhanro ahww acwo rcwocakwooaaoc aoacwosc. ooaoacworcohahcwo ahao'c aoacwo cacoohowoan rawhwa ra rqhuahoaor aooocc waooohwh aoacwo caoraahrcc.

Toradol is no joke. Most effective painkiller I've ever had. Also can blow out your kidneys with relative ease.

So THAT'S why he checked Ollie's kidney functioning labs first. Guess I better push the fluids, I'd hate to have a glass jawed AND weak kidneyed pug.

Edited by jvlgato