KGSS Problem

RockCity

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a scrawny little shit in school, and did have one epic bully incedent. This guy that was a hell of a lot bigger than me, and a year older, kept fucking with me when I was about 12. Now I'll tell you all the truth...after getting hit a few times by the asshole I was scared and just wanted to get the fuck out of there (behind the school gym). He kept taunting and punching me while his friends cheered him on. I had a few friends nearby, but they just wanted me to take a stand when I was too scared to. Anyway the truth is that while I was trying to escape the situation I accidentally clocked the shit out of him (bloody nose and all), and my friends thought it was a diliberate punch and starting cheering me on. The guy lost his taste for fucking with me after that, much to my delight.

My uncle who is about 12 years older than me was baby sitting when I was about 4 or 5. I was always big for my age. An 8 or 9 yr old neighbor hid came over and started hitting me. I went crying to my uncle who let me know in no uncertain terms that I either went and beat the crap out of this kid or he would beat the the shit out of me. I hunted that kid down and broke his fucking nose. That kid wouldn't come near me again.

Since then I have learned to walk away from confrontation, but I've never backed down. This almost caused me serious pain as an adult. I had just started working where I am now and this guy just totally lost it on the phone, threatening to come beat the piss out of me. I told him that he was welcome to come meet me but that when he did he may not want to settle things like he thought. It was a Roy D Mercer moment if I ever heard one. Sure enough, he showed the next day. Now I was alot smaller than I am now but I was still a big guy. He tried to intimidate me and finally decided we should just talk. After he left I googled the ass hole and found that he had recently been released from prison for killing a man with one punch at a local gym a few years ago. Glad it didn't come to a physical test. Who the hell knows how that would have ended?

Yay, bully stories...

I was picked on a lot. I had a skull fracture from a brick thrown at me. Wasn't that bad when I was still 11-12 but after that I came down with some serious shit and was nearly paralyzed. Walked around with a cane, and besides, this was right when I came to America so I didn't speak much english... Yeah you could say I was picked on. Years and years on end. I guess it's fun to push the cripped foreign kid around and watch him writhe in pain on the floor.

In 11th grade I was more or less recovering and able to take care of myself more. I sent up a 300lb football player to the hospital after beating the shit out of him with my desk in the middle of class. I should have been expelled, or sent to juvenile, but I got away with a week of suspension since most people in school more or less knew what was up. He got away with a few broken ribs. That more or less ended the bullying, at least when I wasn't by myself.

I'm still a shrimpy little fucker, and maybe a little wider around the midriff these days, but I've been doing martial arts for a while, and not the happy hippy kind, so in a sense it's a good thing that that part of my life is long since over. Ironic, isn't it, that when you're able to defend yourself (and even if you really don't look it) you no longer have a need to, and when you're at your weakest, you do.

Punishment in schools really doesn't fit the crime the way it needs to many times in my opinion. Bullying is cultural it seems. Last week an elderly mother forced her kid to beat the shit out of another kid that made fun of him at the bus stop.

I think maybe the best advice is to try to do what the school and teacher wants you to the first time to give plausible excuse for when it doesn't solve the problem and you do absolutely need to fight back. I wouldn't recommend doing what a teacher did to me on middle school and force you to stay in the class alone with a bully while the rest off the class goes to get water.

Not all teachers are bad, but in some places, some teachers are more then rotten. Bullying on the other hand seems practically universal.

Edited by manaox2

Education, education, education! Bullying needs to be exposed for what it is...cowardice. Once it's uncool to be a bully it'll lessen by a large margin IMO. That will require a large, dedicated campaign. And of coarse that means money.

He probably should have said "was small"...... :P

About the same size as I was in HS. 145ish right now. I actually like being small, as weird as that may sound.

As for martial arts stuff, I'm no fighter, but I know how to throw a punch. Not that I see any reason for punching Steve, when a firm pat on the bottom would probably suffice. =)

Edited by atothex

a^x -- you're asian, so people just assume you know Kung Fu.

This is true.

I was at the gym once - I also weigh in at about 145 lb on a good day, I'm just doing some curls. Huge guy, weighs about 260 lb and I had seen him benching well into the 300's, is staring at me, then walks right up to me after I'm done.

'Damn, you pretty cut, man!'

'Pffft. No I'm not. Nothing like you, you're huge, man' (And don't beat me up!)

'You know Kung Fu?'

'Uh, No.'

'Why not?'

'I dunno, just never learned. But I've watched a lot of Bruce Lee movies. I just pretend I know it, if I get into trouble. You know, like this (pretend kung fu moves), then I talk while the words don't match my mouth' (mumble 'you have offended this temple!' while moving my lips all crazy like).

He's cracking up. 'You should take Kung Fu, man. You'd be good.'

Been gym buddies with Corey ever since. He waves, gives me a knuckle-five, says 'you look huge, man, you been taking steroids?!' I say 'you crazy, man. You're the man.' Then he goes and benches his 365, while I laugh and shake my head.