2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

VPI

The first of my packages to jim should arrive any minute now. The remainder have to be packed and shipped, so they'll be there sometime after pigs learn to fly...

Yep, no moss growing under this boy.

19a89785.jpg

Actually arrived yesterday but I was just informed today. Thank you.

P.S. The first of your packages goes out tomorrow.

In my world, we'd say you have an over-active superego. Just be sure to pack it well. Or buy two bottles ... you can drink one, you'll be able to relax a little bit, thus allowing you to ship the other. If you want to practice (systematic desensitization), you can ship one to me. Though I might have to charge you. :)

Edited by jvlgato

In my world, we'd say you have an over-active superego. Just be sure to pack it well. Or buy two bottles ... you can drink one, you'll be able to relax a little bit, thus allowing you to ship the other. If you want to practice (systematic desensitization), you can ship one to me. Though I might have to charge you. smile.png

Damn, reading this re-assures me that I chose the wrong specialty :palm:

Damn, reading this re-assures me that I chose the wrong specialty facepalm.png

I dunno. You guys get all the glory (and it's well deserved, by the way). Besides, I never get paid when I charge people for stuff like that. The HMO insurance requires a prior authorization, and it never gets approved.