2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

VPI

Your cookies are evil, Birgir. They are constantly whispering to me to eat them. I had way too many yesterday.

BTW, did I describe them correctly? I forgot to add that both cookies have wonderful pieces of chocolate in them.

Eat Me cookies? Don't follow any rabbits down any holes. Guzzi In Wonderland might be too much for us to handle.

Nate did you give Fitz a hint on those choices or did he just know what's "good"? I would not know where to begin to find music for most of you guys.

Even after lurking on the "What Are You Listening To" thread, I am still clueless music wise. embarrassed.gif

Edited by Augsburger

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

413Mh01egSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51kSVXx6xCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

516UgVYytmL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

61Esb22OJjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Pretty sly there, Antonio. He sends me a pm and says, "Hey, have you heard of..." and I say, no, but in listening to them online find them to be really awesome. Then the CDs show up. Ha!

I'll start with the Delfino Trio at once!

Many, many thanks, Antonio. I look forward to exploring all of these releases. Happy New Year, buddy! And thanks!

A little late to the photoparty but here we are.

PC310002_1024.jpg

San Fransnackso! Thank you Al!

Out of frame is the TCHO drinking chocolate (which was already in the kitchen).

Corking music on that CD and mmm nom from the Cowgirl Chocolate. The Chicarrones will be activated tomorrow!

Another box from Nate showed up a few days ago, but it was missing any shiny round discs, instead somebody snuck a bottle of Sazerac 18 in it. ohmy.png

Holy crap dude, now I feel like what I sent is so mismatched.

Nonsense. I meant to send that so long ago it's me who should be feeling bad, you'll note it's from the '10 bottling. Oh, and I'm really digging the Bastion soundtrack. :)

Nate did you give Fitz a hint on those choices or did he just know what's "good"? I would not know where to begin to find music for most of you guys.

Even after lurking on the "What Are You Listening To" thread, I am still clueless music wise. embarrassed.gif

To answer this from long ago, Fitz and I exchanged PMs and both basically said "Send me what you like." While our musical tastes run at least a little parallel we also shared LastFM histories and the albums that I wanted to send him (before looking) were both things that he hadn't listened to before. And what he sent me is all new so it's great discovering some new stuff.

Nonsense. I meant to send that so long ago it's me who should be feeling bad, you'll note it's from the '10 bottling. Oh, and I'm really digging the Bastion soundtrack. smile.png

Ohhh, it's from that. It's still a bit much, but appreciated nonetheless.