Everything posted by grawk
-
Ye Macce Threade
New iMacs with thunderbolt
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
8in8
-
Testing Ethernet Drops
Ok for real this time I'll send you my click tone generator and tap And mono price cables are worth it
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
first heresey, then cellar door
-
Post the last thing you bought!
A platform bed
-
Osama Bin Laden is dead
Another odd memory. A month or so after, driving south on the Jersey Turnpike when I saw my first plane land after 9/11. Freaked me out. It'd been a month since I'd seen or heard a plane, and that just bothered me.
-
Osama Bin Laden is dead
My wife gave me a respirator to wear...
-
Osama Bin Laden is dead
My part was fairly insignificant. Another memory is we're unloading these servers that we're going to install in jersey city, and off duty paramedics were helping us carry them, because they'd rather be doing manual labor than think about what they'd been doing previously.
-
Cincy meet, Nov. 20.
What is it you thought I was taking personally? You necrobumped a thread, were called on it, then acted like a douche. You could have explained why first, but instead went straight for attitude. So again, fuck off.
-
Osama Bin Laden is dead
I was at work at a customer site in Hartford the morning of 9/11. I was chatting on IRC with some friends in NYC when they told me to turn on CNN after the first plane hit. I saw the 2nd hit streaming over the internet live. I headed down to help rebuild the SLK bond trading floor that weekend, so that it could be live monday morning. My strongest memory of 9/11 was being unable to sleep, so I watched much of Band of Brothers. It was very surreal. Working in lower manhattan and jersey city that weekend without a mask was the dumbest thing I've done, I think. I still have reduced lung capacity as a result.
-
iPad apps
http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/ Printopia for the Mac adds AirPrint and print to PDF features
- Cincy meet, Nov. 20.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
2004 The Mariner Meritage
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
bitches brew wasn't great Hellhound is an IPA, but I like it anyway
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Dogfish Head Hellhound on my ale
-
Post what you're watching
Cry of the Owl Everyone in ontario is a nutcase
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Weyerbacher Heresey
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Dogfish Hellhound Stillwater 25 to 1 Stillwater Cellar Door Stillwater Existens Weyerbacher Heresey Old Forester Prohibition Pack (with glencairn) Pusser's Navy Rum
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Zoe Keating - Into the Trees Amanda Palmer - Nighty Ngiht
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
another
- And now what did you do TODAY?
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
good idea from scratch mojito
-
DIY cable gallery
those definitely look like rca cables, good job
- Post the last thing you bought!
-
Watches
That's a nice looking watch