Everything posted by Torpedo
-
Will Apple sour?
So contents, though maybe different from the classic concept of audio/video/games. However I'm curious about what will be the next hardware "new thing" which is not an improvement or variation from Mac/iPod/iPhone. IMHO iPad is just a fusion thing of those three.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Damien Rice - O Earth, Wind & Fire - All 'N All Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band- The Spotlight Kid / Clear Spot
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I like this socialism of us then
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I suppose this is good news if you're really that willing to get back to work Glad to know you're not doped anymore.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Fred Jackson - Hootin' 'N' Tootin'
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
You're welcome. Not a bad price considering it's about 9 euros/l here.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I had no idea they're making that vermouth in Spain, well in Catalonia... If you're having a hard time to get it, I could look for a couple of bottles and sending it to you, maybe to Al, so you can taste it at MOA. Nevermind, just saw Al found it at a local shop What's the price there?
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
Congrats Craig!!
-
Monster on the prowl again.
Holy shit, don't these people respect honorable dead ones? First Miles, now Bob. Who'll be next, Beethoven?
-
Need a bit isolation and good sound
Stax 4070 and BHSE.
- CES - Anyone else here?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
This. It's lovely, something I had never expected to say about a Jarrett's album.
-
Another new DAC... Tent Labs w/USB
my bad not accounting for that
-
Another new DAC... Tent Labs w/USB
According to this: Currency Converter | OANDA it's more like $1307 plus shipping. Looks like USB isn't asynchronous. Not that I think that's crucial, but it's trendy
-
slower forum
Really? Now that I can type about 60 words/minute? Come on!!!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Godspeed You Black Emperor - Yanqui U.X.O
-
Happy Birthdays Looser101 and Knuckledragger!!
Happy Birthday!!!!! Have a great one gentlemen.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
James Horner, LSO - Braveheart OST
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Damn, this double posting thing by default is becoming really annoying. I wonder if some SOB has managed to infect the server with a virus or anything
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Cake - Showroom of Compassion
-
Happy Birthday (almost) all Head-case members
- Will Apple sour?
IMO it's very possible Apple follows the same path as Sony did. Going from producing innovative hardware to trying too hard into the contents business. They still will make great gear if they keep things simple as in a small company so they can move fast and being the first to introduce something fresh, practical and interesting. So the question they need to answer is, what's next? then doing it fast, reliable and easy to use. As far as Jobs is alive they can still surprise us, but once he passes away, I'm not that sure they're able to move as fast and precisely as they're doing now.- Happy birthday, Mr. Baguette
Yup, hairiest cat in the world- What did you do today?
I've finished my last on call shift for this year. No more on calls until third week of January Bad part is I'm going to need all that extra free time to study- Happy 109th Birthday bhjazz!
Happy Birthday - Will Apple sour?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.