Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Torpedo

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torpedo

  1. Happy Birthday!! I wish you're having a great day
  2. John Coltrane - Ballads [24/96]
  3. x2 On first listening it's been kind of "deja senti". Very Radiohead, not very original, and can't find the "experimental" vibe here. We'll see what happens on repeated listening
  4. Happy Birthday mate
  5. Happy Birthday Steve, I wish you have a great one
  6. So, they design crossfeed and all sort of tricks, digital or analogue (as in the Phonitor) to get your headphones sounding like speakers, then this guy designs a trick to get your speakers sounding like headphones, which supposedly improves 3D imaging. Amazing
  7. Happy Birthday gentlemen
  8. Happy Birthday!!!
  9. Happy B-Day
  10. I think Shelly was referring to a Mac Pro, the big one with two xeon processors and all, not a MBP, so no docking station needed, I guess.
  11. Congrats mates!!!! finally good news Dinny, your honey badger comment made me lol. Funny thing
  12. Happy Birthday Jeff
  13. I don't think so. If it were backwards, the wood slices which are clean where the cat is starting to climb his paw, would be covered with snow as are the rest of the ones to the left.
  14. I don't sound very well
  15. Sorry mate
  16. Happy B-day
  17. This too. Enjoying it a lot, thx for posting heads up
  18. Do you want to receive it again?
  19. Really good news Nate, glad for you
  20. It has a great deal of posting variations for a bot
  21. Sounds great. Pradaxa use has been approved in EU a couple of years ago, so it's not being used around here much yet, where the most used anticoagulant is Sintrom (acenocumarol, a warfarin-like drug). I had heard good comments about Pradaxa, yours adds to them, so I wish more patients start using it over here. You don't know how hard it's managing a severe epistaxis (nosebleed) on a patient taking anticoagulants I wish it goes well and you can stop using it. Glad for your recovery NWT. Quit smoking, is the best investment on your health you can make.
  22. Good sight, even highlighted I really can't say what are those, nor that they're atop a Stax amp
  23. Glad to know it went well and you're back to sinus rhythm. Are you on warfarin or the like? Take care and get perfect soon. Nate, best wishes for you too. Get well soon
  24. I've spotted a Grace Designs but can't see the Ed8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.