Everything posted by Voltron
-
Eye-Fi
And I read X to say that the first pic takes 6 seconds to write and then the rest take 2 seconds to write, but those seem like very long times and maybe he was referring to upload time.
-
Eye-Fi
Thanks John. And Reks, I don't think that the action photography issue will be a big one. This is a p-n-s for her purse so she can take pics of the kids or dog or food/drinks and upload them easily to FB or iPhoto or whatever. It just seems like a cool capability that I wanted to check out.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Jenny & Johnny -- I'm Having Fun Now Jenny Lewis and Jonathon Rice are now a couple and a duet.
-
Eye-Fi
Has anyone used these things successfully? If you have any thoughts or experiences, post them up. Planning to get one for my wife's new camera.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
This. Don't bother fighting over the sale, just take out what it cost to ship and refund the money. Tell him the cans work fine on your amp upon return so it has to be his setup, but you don't really need the hassle.
-
New Nano?
No changes to Airport Extreme?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Sweet! It's going to rock your world Mike. This one should be a keeper (and you already kept the 302 many times your average). Have fun, and I can email templates to you too. There are some good ones built in to Amarra and Sonic whatever it's called so check those out too.
-
Speaker Porn
I thought this was your busiest semester ever, yada yada yada . . .
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
This amp better be at MOA II! The look achieved all of your design objectives and more Frank. That is really something.
- The Wire
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Nice. I think a post-game Viuex Carre will be in order.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Nice Shelly! I just saw a bottle of the Golden Anniv at lunch today. Took a pass for now, but bought Plymouth Sloe Gin, a small bottle of Benedictine (yay!) and more bitters.
-
What did you do today?
Holy shit, Manuel, you're an air traffic controller?! I hope you have a massage therapist or other stress reliever because we don't want you flipping out from the pressure! Just kidding, but that is a wild job. What airport?
-
RIP Laurent Fignon
That is sad news, especially at age 50! RIP Laurent.
-
What did you do today?
That sucks ass Dinny, but some vacation is better than no vacation or even permanent vacation.
-
JH Audio stuffs
Of course, you can just buy them and enjoy them without all the tweaking, which is what I have done.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan -- Hawk
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Weepies -- Be My Thrill
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
Fucking gorgeous Frank! Wow.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Congrat Mike!
-
What did you do today?
Good luck Dan, if you decide it's right for you. I flew down to LA, defended an expert deposition, flew back to SF, bought some booze (including Torani Amer so I can tell Dinny if it is any good as an Amer Picon substitute), and now I am going home to make some cocktails and dinner.
-
Post what you're watching
What's your fucking point?
-
What did you do today?
Currently on a ferris wheel at an event called Family Fest that my brother organized.
-
I have a drinking problem...can't figure out what to drink...
I sure hope you checked your eggs against the recall list!
-
What did you do today?
Hurray for Susie!