Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Great first post in a year, douche.
  2. All 45 RPM vinyl
  3. Shit, I knew that. Just can't keep up these days. Nice looking cans for sure.
  4. So, Mike are those your Omegas but Aaron's amp? Is yours going to be similar? Looking good whoever owns it, atm.
  5. Mike Oldfield -- Tubular Bells II
  6. We Were Promised Jetpacks -- The Last Place You'll Look
  7. This one.
  8. I think he needs a secret workshop at this point.
  9. What about the ExStata?
  10. Where are all the iPad purchasers?
  11. Their gay-grappling was one of the highlights of the awesome DanJam weekend!
  12. And you're going to be in NYC this weekend too! Lookout Dinny!
  13. My son is worried that you won't be able to protect your lucky dacs, Dinny. He says you better get well fast before Ninja Monkeys break in and steal them!
  14. Like Mike and Nate, I had a daughter as my first-born and those early days were some of the happiest of my life. I know you will be gone for some of the earliest days, but never fear, there are lots more to come. Congrats and I look forward to toasting and smoking a cigar in her honor one of these days.
  15. Well, as you know, I loves me some McCormack, and my SS power amps are built right into my speakers, so there you go!
  16. Aloha -- Home Acres
  17. WTF? I thought you loved that 845 beasty. Third time around with the McCormack, or fourth? Congrats.
  18. Anais Mitchell -- Hadestown
  19. Sarah like.
  20. Damn, Lloyd, I'm really sorry to hear that. This economy sucks.
  21. Frightened Rabbit -- The Winter of Mixed Drinks Great album title. Too bad it's not on the front cover.
  22. The Chieftans featuring Ry Cooder -- San Patricio
  23. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Fitz, Happy Birthday to you. Cheers!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.