Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Speakers
    Mayonnaise? He did say "pee," didn't he?
  2. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Speakers
    You stopped doing that before DanJam, though, right?
  3. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Speakers
    I definitely made rainbows on the TV with magnets and I think I left them there too long one time. Oh, and a friend of my son's did in fact poke in the dust caps on my Gallo speakers but I was able to pop them out with balled up duct tape, sticky side out.
  4. Liking it, just not up to loving yet. Don't rush me. [Monkey]You're not the boss of me![/Monkey]
  5. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Speakers
    You should.
  6. Happy birthday! Cheers
  7. Giving it another listen because so far I don't have the love.
  8. I also like the fact that he said never more than 2g VTF to show he wasn't stressing it out. Cool, glad to hear a first-hand impression. The guy at the Analog Room told JP that the PC-1 (12g) is great with VPI/Aries need a heavier cart than the Skala or the Koetsu (each 9g). Todd likes the Titan over the PC-1 in side-by-side listening on the HRX but he still thinks the PC-1 is killer. Should be fun, especially since I have two arm tubes now so switching can be practically instantaneous.
  9. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    $100 seems like a bargain.
  10. Oops, offer accepted. PC-1 vs. Lyra Skala vs. Koetsu Rosewood Platinum coming soon. Need to get a Lyra Titan i into the mix, but will probably sell one of the losers before doing that.
  11. Lloyd Cole & the Commotions -- Easy Pieces (Polydor UK Vinyl) Lloyd Cole & the Commotions -- Lost Weekend (Extended Edition 12") (Vinyl) The extended edition isn't all that exciting but the two non-album songs on the B side are good: Big World and Nevers End. For CD owners, those apparently are usually included but aren't on the original LP.
  12. I kinda sorta made an inquiry/offer on an Air Tight PC-1 cartridge on Agon. I got a second tonearm and I need to have some options for some showdowns. :palm:
  13. That almost seems to assume there was a time he wasn't boring.
  14. The Catheads -- Hubba (vinyl)
  15. Old 97's -- Fight Songs Miles Davis -- Complete On The Corner Sessions
  16. Have a good one Renato! Cheers!
  17. Happy Birthday Knuckles! Now I know why you posted again recently, you attention whore! Cheers!
  18. So far today: Music from Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Ricki Lee Jones Ryan Adams -- Heartbreaker
  19. Mother says knock you arrrrt! Good stuff duggeh.
  20. My brother, whose 60th birthday party was tonight, and sister were at the Last Waltz at Winterland and just brought that up tonight. That must have been a pretty cool event to be present for. Both of my sisters were at the infamous Altamont concert with the Stones (telling my parents they were at a quilting bee). They left before the Stones played because it was such chaos. Probably a good thing.
  21. Aaron has clearly gotten to you.
  22. I keep telling you Denver is the old one!
  23. The subscriptions keep rolling in. . . Music Matters Blue Note 45 RPMs: Analogue Productions Impulse! 45 RPMs: ORG Impulse! 45 RPMs:
  24. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Sounds fun, Mike. Is that keyboard player dressed as a cocktail olive?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.