Celebrity Headphone Deathmatch

Tyll Hertsens

Creative Soundworks 4.1 for me.

resizeofdsc008376et.jpg

I still have one part of it, the Alpha Taiwan 4-gang volume pot. smile.png

LOL that was the first (and only) set of surround speakers for a PC that I've owned. I still keep it all, the 4 satellites, the amplifier-sub and the volume control. I wonder if someone would take profit of it now. They were fine for gaming. Fortunately I had other audio system for music listening :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I've got to figure out a way to put my viewers on ignore.

I almost started to reply to them but it seemed kind of useless to send each and everyone a reply stating "Try reading the article. It'll answer all your questions."

Kids these days...

Edited by TMoney

Not much on InnerFidelity, but you wouldn't believe some of the comments I get on my YouTube Channel. That one is getting out to the broader audience. I have 53 Videos, over 2000 subscribers, about 6000 views per day, and over 400,000 views since the start. Dude, that YouTube thing is huge. You should do some videos

yeah, im just not sure i could fill any time! "Here's the Pico, this is the ON switch, here's where you plug in the headphones....that's all for now!"

Thanks Tyll. I specifically appreciate the suggested alternatives, where if someone says they want the beats solo, what phones are superior at the same price range. Really great article to link to friends who mention they're looking for new headphones and bring up the Fiddy cans.

Edited by DouglasQuaid

Thanks Tyll. I specifically appreciate the suggested alternatives, where if someone says they want the beats solo, what phones are superior at the same price range. Really great article to link to friends who mention they're looking for new headphones and bring up the Fiddy cans.

Thanks man, you don't know how much that means to me.

And Justin, swear to God it's dead-nuts simple, there's shit you know.

Give them a tour of your shit. Do a video where you point to the various parts on the board with a fucking pencil.

They'll be amazed!!!

Ya gotta recognize the level some many of them are at.

I JUST SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST HIP-HOP/RAP/BASS HEAVY HEADPHONES ARE I HAVE 400$ TO SPEND SO I CAN BUY EXPENSIVE, FOR GODS SAKES JUST TELL ME!!! WHAT HEADPHONE IS THE BEST FOR 400$ ALL AROUND! GOD!! BEATS?SOUL?50CENT?VMOTA?SONY?M­ICROSOFT?SKULLCANDY?SENNHEISER­?SHURE?BOSE?BOWERS AND WILKENS?AKG? BEYERDYNAMIC?HIFIMAN?WHAT! please, someone just tell me what the best headphones you can get for 400$ are, im a heavy dubstep listener and bass heavy listener, what do i get? pm me

this guy's head is about to explode!

I have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Which headphone should I get Tyll?