HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Thanks, guys!

Sounds like some fun.  Big achievement.  Too bad about the hills and getting dropped, riding for 45 miles by myself would have been terribly boring for me.

It wasn't boring (I like boring); it was hard.  Between the hills, the wind in the flat sections, and the heat, I really would have loved to tuck in with a group and get carried a bit.  

Waiting for the thunderstorm to stop, so I can go eat.  Maybe it will be cooler tomorrow because of it.  

Oh... and Mike, stop all the rucking around and get back on your bike, at least a little bit.  December should be fun, but not if you haven't been riding at all.  

• Like 1

Congrats Vicki! That's awesome! Me: Been riding with my father in law who only started riding a few months ago and he's been pushing me really hard. Lots of fun. Just uploaded to strava and set KOM and moved up a lot of leader boards. Feels good. 2 more days of riding. Huge thanks to Jeff for loaning us the Calfee for him to ride.

Edited by Dreadhead

Have fun.

Did 62 miles today, but managed to stay with a group the whole time, which was much nicer.  Since everyone was tired from yesterday, they went at a pace I could handle.  Total for the weekend: 231 miles.  Glad I accomplished what I wanted to do, but I don't think I'll be doing this again any day soon.  I'm tired.

• Like 1