RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

I liked him in many things, a little young for the Maverick series but saw a fair amount on repeats.  Rockford files, SO many movies.....

A couple of my favorites were the "Support Your Local...." movies (Sheriff, Gunfighter).  He had a great way about him that could combine dramatic and comedic roles well.

RIP.

• 2 weeks later...

My aunt June died this morning at her home in Colorado after a long battle with cancer.  She was 82 and preceded in death by her first husband of 25 years now some 25 years ago, and is survived by her second husband of some 25 years who has now lost two wives to cancer.  Nice lady, although you always knew where you stood with her!  June was 10 years older than my mom, who absolutely adored her and has been back and forth from Illinois to Colorado 5 or 6 times since January trying to do what she could to be supportive.  I think this has conjured back up a lot of memories from my dad's battle with cancer and death 7 years ago.  It sure is hell getting old... but she was surrounded by love from her children, grandkids and great-grandkids for months and it's good that she's no longer suffering.  Enjoy it while you've got it, kids.  She sure did.