Sony UDA-1

blessingx

Well it is sort of a valid point, the dust buildup will be substantial. 

Interieur_UDA-1.jpg

It's quite busy in there, must be an EMI nightmare. 

On a related note, for those with a bigger budget, I found this in the related images search -

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HAPZ1ES-Hi-Res-Player-System/dp/B00FFZD29Q

Internals

20131028_848770.jpg

Seems like it might be a more compelling unit in some of your audiotistic setups. If you were anal about fans I could imagine some bullshitting with an SSD and/or heatsink would go a long way in this unit.

Edited by nopants

No, it's not too late.  If you continue to post inane shit, I'm sure changstar would be glad to have you as a member, but you'll be done here.

I indeed was just talking about that fan, if you misunderstood and were insulted in some way my apologies.

But yeah the thing i don't like about fans mostly is the smaller they are the more annoying the noise is. Even more so if it starts to wear out or has to spin too fast.

And indeed the dust is an issue as well, judging by the label the fan is set to suck air out of the case which creates negative air pressure which in turn makes the case a giant dust magnet. Maybe it only spins at a certain power output but i doubt it given how busy it is inside that case.