slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean third thing. And: especially since someone probably died in the making of that video.

For those still confused: I get sent e-mails every week with "ideas" for the Charlie the Unicorn series. They are usually bad. The "charlie teh unicron" series is a parody of what the Charlie the Unicorn series would be like if it was written by random internet people.

Edit: the longer version.

By the mouth movement it can be deduced that the audio is in real-time while video has been slowed down. This happened in Croatia and was filmed by VTV (Vara) originally and later sold/passed along to croatian national tv HRT (HRT: Naslovnica) the woman in the car (Renault Twingo) survived and upon seeing the video of the accident said she can't believe what she survived. The Chuck Norris in the video is some dude that was calling the VTV for 2 years so they come and record how he has to pick up trash from the sides of the road that people throw out their cars when they pass. After so much time waiting and the interview finally underway crash happens and he says "Fuck it, this interrupts us now" with sadness in his voice because after so much time waiting some shit manages to interrupt his moment of fame not realizing that that exact not-giving-a-fuck will make him famous.

United States of Autocomplete: I had no idea that many sports fans gave a shit about the Intarweb.

Edit: Results depend on where you are. I'm in Wa state, for instance. When I Google Washington I get Washington state ferries. Also, with Oregon, I get Oregon State University. Oddly fascinating.

Singlepower certified?

This is an old restoration trick used on amps with exposed capacitors such as the Leak gear. Cut off the bottom panel and fit new caps inside the can. That said, using the same size and voltage would be a good place to start... :palm: