Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

• 1 of: Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, A Night on Bald Mountain, and Other Russian Showpieces [Hybrid SACD] [Hybrid SACD]
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Vivaldi: Four Seasons [Hybrid SACD] [Hybrid SACD]
  • 1 of: Who We Are [Content/Copy-Protected CD]
  • 1 of: Traveling Light
  • 1 of: This Crazy Life
  • 1 of: Berlioz: Symphonie fantastique [Hybrid SACD] [Hybrid SACD]
  • 1 of: Batten the Hatches [Explicit Lyrics]
  • 1 of: Rockferry
  • 1 of: Violin Concertos
  • 1 of: Love in the Time of Science [import] [Limited Edition]

Cost me $7. Getting the Amazon card was the best thing I did for this hobby :)

refilled my allegra prescription before work. i think my allergies are trying to kill me.

On the plus side your low histamine levels probably make you immune to some infections that you could pick up traveling through Stargates (damn can't remember what Daniel Jackson was protected from in SG-1 for taking anti-histamines).

My proxy received my VTG, and said that the pads are a bit worn. He offered to order the pads from AT for me, and throw them in at cost. So I'm picking up two pairs of W11JPN pads, for $58. Then he'll just throw them in the box, so no extra shipping charges. Not a bad deal, considering Audiocubes charges $80 for one set.

- Head-Caser* modded Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, yay! Working transport and with DIY-er approved mods for better sound! :dance:

- and an APureSound V3 re-cabled K701, so I will finally get to fairly compare the APS V3 to the SAA Equinox (serial number also in the 2xxx range, like my existing one)

* name withheld to protect him from PMs from people that would probably request more modding work ;)

** and there are 2 other people on Head-Case who know who he is anyway...so thanks man!

- Head-Caser* modded Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, yay! Working transport and with DIY-er approved mods for better sound! :dance:

- and an APureSound V3 re-cabled K701, so I will finally get to fairly compare the APS V3 to the SAA Equinox (serial number also in the 2xxx range, like my existing one)

* name withheld to protect him from PMs from people that would probably request more modding work ;)

** and there are 2 other people on Head-Case who know who he is anyway...so thanks man!

Impressions must follow ;)

Impressions must follow ;)

Soon I hope, I'm still waiting on a proper dynamic amp. I don't consider my SP Square Wave w/ DAC a very good solution and don't really use it. ;)

I'm really glad that NAD carcass went to good use.

Indeed, thanks again Nate, that part sure came in handy.