Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Looks neat but what do you do with such an air gun?

Just for training, we have a couple of similar guns at work, and I discovered that it was mighty fun to shoot with such a pistol. The big deal with air guns is that you can use them almost everywhere.

what does it shoot?

It shoots this kind of pellets:

Air-gun-pellets.jpg

It is a 4.5 mm, so the ones from the front row will fit.

Male 52mm-58mm 52-58 mm Macro Reverse Ring $3.90

Male 52mm-52mm 52-52 mm Macro Reverse Ring $3.90

77mm Lens Front Snap-on Cap $3.90

52mm Lens Front Snap-on Cap $2.30

Flash Bounce Diffuser for CANON 580EX / 580EX II $3.49

+ $11 shipping (oww, my ass)

The local Hunt's Photo & Video wanted $45 for a Nikon-branded 52mm-52mm reverse ring.

Fortyeight dollars worth of sushi just for me. Lesson learned, never order sushi when you have spent the whole day at a meet and haven't eaten for thirtysix hours. And NEVER order sushi when you are hungry and have had a lot of the large Sapporo beers! :o

$48 is cheaper than I've ever spent on sushi for myself, I think, unless it was just a couple of pieces as an appetizer :).

There was a week in 99 when I dropped just north of $2k on sushi in a week (bought for my parents and my wife's, in 2 trips to the sushi bar :) )

Fortyeight dollars worth of sushi just for me. Lesson learned, never order sushi when you have spent the whole day at a meet and haven't eaten for thirtysix hours. And NEVER order sushi when you are hungry and have had a lot of the large Sapporo beers! :o

I've never spent that much on sushi in one sitting even under the influence of Sapporo. That said I'm more of a oyakodon, sukiyaki and okonomiyaki man myself. With Japanese restaurants it's the sake bill that tends to hurt my wallet most.

$48 is cheaper than I've ever spent on sushi for myself, I think, unless it was just a couple of pieces as an appetizer :).

There was a week in 99 when I dropped just north of $2k on sushi in a week (bought for my parents and my wife's, in 2 trips to the sushi bar :) )

Come to Canjam 2009 and we will push that record. :indra: Though I might be a bit out gunned I will give it a shot.

where did you go? no wonder you left earlier! :P