Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Sorry to interrupt the firepower debate, but I got a pair of HF-1s in the mail today and I'm quite chuffed with them so far.

Have been listening out of the Duet as the LD can't drive them for toffee. Hopefully my GS-1 will be here any day now to take care of that problem.

Congrats on the HF1s. I'm quite fond of them as well. :)

As for Floridians and guns, I dunno. I grew up in Michigan with guns, think they're fun, like knowing how to use one, like being able to carry one if I need to, and am non-violent by choice and nature. I'll go out of my way to avoid any situation that might warrant using one, but I would if I had to. It's been my experience that people who are against guns have never been trained to use one well, and...

10999941_125x125.jpg

ATH-ESW10PN coming soon :dance:

Nice! :)

But all you ESW9/10 owners are making me jealous. I was a day away from grabbing one from my local store, but they ran out of stock. New stock is hugely more expensive due to the free-falling Aussie dollar - I just can't justify it for a portable :(

Is "chuffed" good or bad? :confused: I really like the HF-1, and think of them as being pretty easy to drive.

Congrats to Cankin on the DACMagic. Waiting for impressions once you are able to amplify your headphones. Curious what the heck a balanced Mini^3 is, however. :confused:

Two mini^3 in balance mode(no, not the double mini^3 by KB !), Nate had one before, I think he can describe how it sounds :)

Two mini^3 in balance mode(no, not the double mini^3 by KB !), Nate had one before, I think he can describe how it sounds :)

Most of the folks who heard in at the NY meet I brought it to were pretty surprised at what it could do. It's one of the few amps I regret selling, it was just too cool.